JCI Dublin Partners
JCI (Junior Chamber International) is a global network of active young people from across the globe.
As a non-for-profit organisation, our partners & sponsors help JCI Dublin carry out it's projects & to support the local community.
JCI Dublin has been supported by local Dublin Partners & Businesses since 1957 in making a real difference to Dublin City & County.
About JCI Dublin
Become a Patron or Sponsor
JCI Partners support JCI Dublin and our impact in the local community. Project Sponsors help us make events & competitions that have a high quality finish and an important development to the Galway community that would otherwise not be possible or done.
Our partnerships span across all sectors of society including other non-profits, corporations, governmental groups, small businesses and individuals who want to make a difference.
History of JCI Dublin
Be associated with an organisation that is known worldwide across 100 countries, with over 200,000 members and locally in Dublin with over 3,000 past members.
By partnering with us, we can help you do the following:
- Provide opportunities for your own members or employees to become members and receive all the benefits that come with JCI membership
- Raise awareness across our channels
- Run joint projects (either locally or internationally)
- Provide sponsorship opportunities
- Collaborate to promote joint initiatives and campaigns
- Promote your services/products to members.
Contact us regarding our partnership packages.
How is JCI different from other nonprofits?
JCI members take initiative to solve local challenges. More than a one-time donation or service opportunity, we focus on sustainable impact locally and globally. It only takes one active citizen to change the world. Be that active citizen today.